07 June 2011

I can't believe I'm posting this but... I get my braces off in 4 weeks and 2 days! I can't even believe it. I will have had surgery 2 years ago next week. Where does the time go? I must be getting old...
I am planning on taking some pics after they come off and posting a series of about 10 images to show the trasformation I have gone through. Hopefully this will help others going through the same thing or about to go through it to show there is light at the end of the tunnel! I had my doubts thats for sure.
I have been wearing my rubber bands religiously for the past few weeks to ensure they is NO WAY my ortho can extend my time in them. I have to wear 4 of them at the moment - they go from the inside out on both sides at the back and in a triangle at the front on both sides. It doesnt look pretty but hey, I dont even care right now! Getting given a date to have them taken off has really put me in a good mood. I'm usually just thinking to myself 'oh another 12 weeks or so', but now I can do a countdown. Awesome.
Ill be back in a few weeks to give a final overview of my experience along with pics. I can hardly wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment