08 July 2009

Swelling has flared up??!

For the last 2 days I have noticed that my swelling around my upper lip area has gotten a little worse... and I'm not really sure why. I started exercising again last week and had no swelling come back so I dont think it can be that? Unless what I did this week flared it up. I have no idea - I just wish it would go away because I'm really keen to see what I look like without swelling! I hate the chipmunk look I have going on :( no one can really tell except me but its still annoying.
6 more turns of the expander then hopefully thats it. But in saying that my arch is so much wider its incredible so I dont really mind doing the extra expansion if it means gaining a great smile. Someone said to me today that going through all of this is 'character building'. I think thats just something people say to make you feel better about looking ugly :) I just have to keep reminding myself that this isnt permanent!

No comments:

Post a Comment